European Patent Office (EPO)
The European Publication Server is the legally authoritative source of patent applications and patent specifications published by the European Patent Office.
The European Publication Server is a free online service. It is updated weekly. The publication of European patent documents takes place every Wednesday at 14.00 hrs CET.
With the European Publication Server users can:
• see all publications of European patent applications (A documents) and specifications of granted European patents (B documents) from 1978 to the present
• automate weekly retrieval of EP patent documents using the European Publication Server web service
• translate documents at the click of a button
• download individual documents in character-coded PDF/A format
• access Espacenet or the European Patent Register to find complementary data such as family and procedural data
Download via user interface or retrieval via web service of XML and character-coded PDF/A with EPO quality standard.